A Roster of Professionals
TechCorr maintains a well-qualified and experienced staff.
- API 510 pressure vessel inspectors
- API 570 piping inspectors
- API 653 above ground storage tank inspectors
- AWS certified welding inspectors
- SNT-TC-1A certified NDT technicians
- NACE coating inspectors
- NACE cathodic protection technicians
- NBIC personnel
- AutoCAD professionals
- certified safety professionals (CSP)
- data clerks and database specialists
- schedulers, supervisors, and auditors
Industries We Serve
TechCorr provides services to a range of industry segments.
- Pulp and Paper
- Electric and Nuclear Power Generation
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Terminals and Storage
- New Construction
- Shipping and Transportation
- Government and Military
On-Going Maintenance Programs
For on-going inspection programs, TechCorr is an industry-leading provider of:
- resident inspectors
- on-stream maintenance professionals.
Shutdowns and Turnarounds
TechCorr can provide personnel for both planned and emergency shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages with a full suite of:
- NDT technicians
Construction & Asset Commissioning
To support new construction and asset commissioning, TechCorr can provide:
- quality assurance (QA) technicians
- quality control (QC) inspectors.
Mechanical Integrity Programs
Mechanical integrity (MI) consultants are available to:
- develop a new MI program
- staff, optimize, and maintain your current MI program.
An Outstanding Safety Record
Safety is critical to our business and a priority for our workforce. Our record speaks for itself. TechCorr has achieved:
- over 1 million work-hours without a recordable
- over 4 million work-hours without a lost-time incident
- OSHA VPP Star site status.