TechCorr provides visual testing (VT) services for multiple industries and assets. Typically, these services are performed while the asset remains in-service, during maintenance outages or while under construction. Our certified inspectors not only identify discrepancies for code and regulatory compliance but also offer quality control services during fabrication and/or construction of equipment and facilities.
TechCorr follows the certification requirements from the American Petroleum Institute (API) and offers the following technical personnel:
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspectors
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Equipment Inspectors
- API 570 Piping Equipment Inspectors
- API 936 Refractory Material Inspectors
- API 579 Fitness for Service Engineer Assessments
- API 580/1 Risk Based Assessment Approaches
Additionally, TechCorr provides:
- NACE I & II Coating Inspectors
- NACE I & II CP Technicians
- CWI – Certified Welding Inspectors
TechCorr utilizes the Visual AIM smart tablet inspection platform to perform efficient and effective visual inspection reports, in a tenth the time of manual reports.